Line Remover 20HD
- All NEW cutter depth adjustments ensures you only remove the intended material.
- Innovative and adjustable weight system limits vibration to an absolute minimum.
- The 20HD does not generate cutter heat, therefore, thermoplastic breaks rather than melts. This not only cuts clean up time in half, but minimizes cut time. The result is a better preserved surface.
- New cutter choices enables the operator the choice to “tilt the balance” toward fastest removal rates to least surface damage and any combination of both.
- Take total control of variable surface depths with the ability to instantaneously and automatically “float” the cutter up and down randomly while removing.
- All NEW vacuum port
- 13 HP Honda OHV
- Operating: 400 lbs
- 44"L x 21"W x 34"H
- Removal Width: 4" - 24"
- Removal Speed: 1000-5000 linear ft. per hour at 4 inches wide
- Cuter Life: 15,000-30,000 liner feet